Day 27
On a number 9 day in this mess that is my life, I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to a special person, my little brother. We are not blood related, in fact I am not blood related to anyone I know and that's a good thing because I think I have bad blood. Another tale for another moment in time.
If I had a million dollars today I would organize the coolest Birthday celebration for one of the coolest dudes in my life. A million dollars for all the millions he has given me over the years. A million laughs, a million kind words, a million cool presents, a million kind gestures, a million words of advice, a million fun moments together. Here's where it turns into a Hallmark card, he is one in a million, a kind and unique soul who means more to me than all the Snapple in NYC. Yes, that is A LOT! I don't think he even reads this silly blog but if he did, I'd want him to know without him I wouldn't still be here. I am lucky because I have a handful of good people in my life who are there at just the right moments when I need them without me even having to ask them, Little Brother is just one of them. He may not even know how many times I've been on the verge of an act of desperation and then I get a random weird text message from him and I think, "this is what it's all about, and I need to hang in there so I don't miss what's next."
So thank you and Happy Birthday Brother.
Now on to sunny, SUNNY things today.
18.6.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment