19.7.12

just waiting. . .

day 709




I had a Birthday yesterday.  It was good.  REAL good.  Surprisingly, I did not spend my day alone with my balloon. I had sort of an adventure.  It was a very good day until around the eleventh hour as I was settling down with Jon Stewart I got all introspective on myself.  The past four days have been full of words and events that I can't seem to shake off.  The one I usually turn to is not helpful  at present, so I have to turn to myself.  What the hell do I know?!!!?  I don't have all the answers and well, this is just how life is.   It's not like it is in the movies or on TV.  It isn't even as pretty as a song.  It can be terribly messy and terribly wonderful all at the same time, and not just for those of us on medication.  All you need is one person who really gets it to say, "Hello Friend, come sit by me."  Once you have that, the rest of the pieces eventually find their way into place. Puzzle solved and it's on to the next on.   For now you're just waiting.

off to enjoy another sunny, SUNNY day!



No comments:

Post a Comment