Forced into a hiding of sorts like the Frank family, this is a tale of survival. Actually, it's just my way to vent to keep my sanity because IF I don't do this, THERE WILL BE BLOOD.
12.2.13
the ickiest day of the year
day 917
You asked for it. You really wanted it, so here it is. I have just been so busy. Too busy to complain, too busy to do anything. I slip away for the occasional film or rendezvous for some hot tea, but mostly I am just busy, busy, BUSY! The ickiest day of the year is almost here and I will be so damn happy when it is gone. Oh Valentine's Day I despise you. Perhaps not as much as I despise eggs, but it's pretty close. I did get my annual February 13th flowers one day early this year because I am just such a lucky girl.
Februrary13th Flowers
In a few days all the red and pink shit will be 50% off and we can move on with our lives until the next thing comes along. It's always something. I wish I had a bigger rant or a really good poem but, I am too damn busy for originality.
My heart may not be all in for Valentine's Day, but it's all in for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment