14.7.13

Check Your Inbox



7.14.13


I can't remember what day it is in the Funky Anne Frank Room because I was released from that "prison" a month after my last post in February. Technically, I was on "parole" in October when Rasputia was voted off the island.  OH HAPPY DAY!!!!   I stopped counting the days and started enjoying the freedom.  There have been so many changes to the household dynamics and it's pretty groovy around here.  So this will be the final post in this forum.  I will be moving on to another forum to rant and rave about shit that bothers me.  Believe me, there is a lot.  A LOT!

Life isn't perfect and it sure isn't easy. Life is, nowadays, a lot more enjoyable. No longer are we under the rein of the tyrannical Rasputia.
We are able to enjoy ourselves around here without all the gloom and doom.  There are still things buzzing around that get in the way of happiness, but they are fleeting, and things have a way of working out for the better.

I invite all my dear faithful followers to join me in the next phase of this adventure.  Be sure to check your in box.

Off to enjoy another sunny, SUNNY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment